Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2:26pm

The Life in Times of Morgan Farruya.

I have to leave my room by 8:40(ideally) if I'd like to make it to my 9:00 Apparel class on time, comfortably. I leave my room at 8:51. To make up for lost minutes, I go ahead and drive across Campus. I find a parking spot that I would have to squeeze into.. Parallel park..and somebody pulls up behind me. I'm blocking the One Way. I hate having to parallel park under pressure.
I check my phone and I have 6 minutes to do my Homework in my car.
I walk into class at 9:03 which has surprisingly already started.It's usually not like that. My teacher pauses her lecture, hinting I'm interrupting her. I mouth "sorry" and start to maneuver through the desks to get to my own. Randomly placed table blocks me and I have to walk all through the Projector/Screen/whatever so I'm interrupting everybody else taking notes too. whoops. It wasn't that bad, but I hate being late.
We got out of Class early and I went to Einstein's to get a Bagel. Blueberry Bagel Toasted with Strawberry Cream Cheese. The Best. And a Water. Lent.
2 girls from Class came in behind me. One of them ordered the Same thing as me.
I sat at the little table spots against the windows. They sat to the Right of me and proceeded to have bff after class talk. I awkwardly made eye contact with people who weren't supposed to see me staring out the Window.

I hate classes that are so boring, you don't even get sleepy. I sat in History and 100% Daydreamed through his entire lecture. I thought of so many different endings that would never happen. The only thing I managed to write for my notes today was a Bigg Frowny face. History used to be my best/favorite Subject.

I don't feel like writing this anymore.

1 comment: