Saturday, March 27, 2010

After Sex.. the Movie.




after sex movie Pictures, Images and Photos

I clearly understand why this movie got a generous 6 out of 10. I mean... these were just short segments, 1 at a time, of each relationship being based on Sex. And for you Horn Dogs, there's not 1 full on sex scene.. maybe you'll hear something. It's all talk. Hints the Name, "After Sex". Also, I want to give a Shoutout to my friend Saundra Alexander who Played Zoe Saldana who played Kat. They should've just named Kat, Saundra.
Anywaysz, There's several ways this film could've been better and I don't even feel like suggesting them. I WILL SAY that they tricked me with the first Scene. I absolutely loved it. This was the best little segment of them all. And I totally quoted home girl on the Love example. If you want to see more. Don't rent it. just Youtube it. I'm sure, However you think this movie will be, It's not that.

If you don't watch it all the way through to the last second, you're gay

No comments:

Post a Comment