Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crooks/10 deep/Kid Robot/Triko/Levis/Jordan/Stussy

Photobucket
Photobucket
size mens small

Photobucket
mens small 10 deep hoodie.. just bout this in Jan.

Photobucket
womens medium

Photobucket
My beloved Triko Hoodie... fuckin love this smh.. Womens xs


Photobucket
Mens Levis jacket --#1 seller in the store at Levis; always sold out. Medium

Photobucket
Brand spankin new--havent even tried them on ..6.5


Inquiries to Morganfarruya@gmail.com or my cell if you have it

Dont mind the old comments, it's an old blog post i'm using.


..

3 comments:

  1. nice septum. but why did you get that? and cut your hair!?! ohhh hellllz nahhh. I know yu cried ya ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I might know who this is,
    and it makes me not want to respond. So if you could drop your name, thad be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. doubt it. doesn't matter... and again, NICE SEPTUM.

    ReplyDelete