Friday, March 26, 2010

Powder Blue


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Alright so,
I originally saw the infamous Strip Scene/clip from this movie on another blog a few months back. Looking into the reviews, I was iffy but I wanted to get around to seeing it. 3 Months later: Tonight, I've found the time to scratch it off my To-See List.
Overall it was Good... It's not boring, but it takes a while to be pulled into.
This movies all about showing how 4 people's lives are intertwined and needing something in particular. Except they forgot to link the Black guy into the Loop. The other 3 main characters are connected through Rose, but they got RandomMan doing his own thing.problem.resolution. Just give this nigga his own Movie. There was a few more unaswered questions they should've explained anddd they could've made geek boy a little bit cuter. Oh well.
Basically, this movie looks up and aspires to be like Crash. It's sort of the same logic but less impacting and riveting. Although, I did end up crying. Twice. I cry easily. I give it a 7.63-8.20 out of 10 -depending on your angle.

&Blue Snow? #wheretheydothatat -_-



P.S.) Jessica Biel danced her ASS OFF in this film. Super Hot. Makes me consider Erotic Dancing as a profession. I promise promise promise that I'm going to learn how to dance like this before I die. Forealz.
Shoutouts to Justin Timberlake. I hope they're still dating. Fail on his behalf if they aren't.




No comments:

Post a Comment