Thursday, April 29, 2010

11:28pm

I've tried telling this story so many times in failed attempts of videos like the one I just posted -but right after I posted that video saying no thank you, Lesbians -Ironically, I got majorly hit on today. Man she caught me off guard and shit. I'm being friendly ol' me. Little did I know. .."So do you like Girls?" ..Gave me her Number.. smh. ..It's a long funny story that I unfortunately won't be sharing anymore.
&NO, I will not be texting her. Deleted that shit.

I went to this George Foreman lecture thing for extra credit tonight. The only thing I want to share from this. And I was laughing so hard when I heard -He has 5 boys and 5 girls.. and he named all the boys George. (George I, George II, ect) ..and then this nigga named the girls like Joretta, Georgetta haha.. some shit.
Hey 1 of his sons goes to my School!


I left my phone running off to class and luckily my friend picked it up for me.
thank god. or whoever.
...but it took foreverrrrr to get it back. I was connectionless for like 5 hours.

People really liked my outfit today. It wasn't anything outstanding, I don't think. But I got a lot of complements. This one guy.. guess he thought I was ear shot.. was like "omg she is so fresh". Of course, I acted like I didn't hear em. But I though it was funny that he said "omg" ha.. that's cool.

I can't stop playing Rachael Yamagata's "The other Side" and "I'm a recovering undercover overloverrrrr"... but only the first part.

MANNN, I have some really good post I wanna make,
but I just haven't the time to actually pull pics and info. But I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment