Thursday, April 22, 2010

12:03am (Movie Book of Eli)

I really don't feel like talking about this one anymore. Basically, I heard it was PHENOMENAL. I thought it was exceptionally good, yeah, but not phenomenal. I didn't even realize my ladies were in the film though! Jennifer Beals and Mila Kunis! ahh.. okay, if you haven't noticed-like it isn't obvious- I'm a way bigger fan of female actresses than male. They're just more inspiring and ideal/it's easy to idolize them. It's like we're all Team Vagina//Pussy is Power type shit. ha
anyways
Mila Kunis plays the coolest hard ass in every film to me. And it's funny how fly she was with all the Bummy ass clothes she had on. She's so cool.
bla blA BLAH.

Also: the grandma and grandpa haha, "I know what the Fuck I'm doin" -Martha.

and another quote. I think it was like "I walk by faith, not by sight". I don't know exactly but it was pretty tight. even though I'm not that Jesus going.

No comments:

Post a Comment