Monday, April 19, 2010

12:11am Back to Regularly Scheduled Programing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Alright, that girl Saundra's a Fluke and Fucking Sexual Predator -still my nigga- but a fucking Mack Daddy. Ladies, guard your panties. But that's all I'm going to say.
Let me Make this Quick cause I have Ubberrrr Shit to do tonight. It will be some hours before I hit the hay. Work was a dragg but wasn't as badd as usual. I took a picture to express my boredem.
Talking to Saundra on the phone is never productive and finding out the information I did today cost me my doing of a small English Paper, My Theatre Review, and Studying for Political Science. Therefore. I will be doing all this tonight and early tomorrow morning.
12:30am - Mid Night Mile.
12:45am - Work on Advertisement English Paper.
2:00am - Get outfit together and review Political Science
7:30AM - Get Dressed and Get the Studying for that Political Science Test ..I am definitely wearing a Hat tomorrow. Jeans and Sneakers. What's new.
8:30am - Meet up with Jovae and exchange more answers from the Review.
9:30am - Political science Exam.
Some time before 12:30 - print off English Paper.
Some time after that, see Chris.

Alright, ReadyyyyyyyyyyyBREAK.

2 comments: