Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2:25pm

I always get here. In this same exact position-my ass getting numb from kicking my feet up- and decide to do majority of my posts for the day. Routine.

Everything went ACCORDING to Plan today, which was awesome! Although, my timing was way off. I didn't get to bed til 4:03am and boy I'm pretty sure it showed. Everybody kept thinking I was high, including my teachers I'm sure, which is not a good luck.

I basically threw a grenade on my Political Science exam, but on some tight rope type shit, banked all my money on cheating off my friend next to me. I cheated my pants off. I am not proud of this and by no means am bragging. Besides, it was an open book test so it's not that bad. He had all the review questions too. I might've gotten my first A on a Political Science exam today.
Then I finished with enough time to conversate, grab breakfast, and review/print off my paper. All my classes got out Early too. Nice. On my way to one of them, I saw a Squirrel eating something. I don't know if you've ever seen a Squirrel eat something, but it was the Cutest thing in Life. Made me smile. ha

Shittttt.
Today- I know it's like my entire "image"- but I wore Jeans, Jordans, Shirt, Zip Hoodie, Fitted.. and it was like my first time with that combo in a while. Felt a little weird. I think it was the Hoodie. I'm sure nobody noticed.
My Room gets dirty so Quickly?

Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment