Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4:45pm

No.

How many times does a person usually play with fire and get burned.. before they learn their lesson? Especially on those bitterly it's a cold world nights. When you crowd around that fire's warmth- it's exactly what you need. You begin to fuel yourself into it to keep it going. And you get so fucking comfortable feeling the heat and cupping your hands around this illuminating, flickering light -that you GodDamn Burn yourself.

Well It took me about 20; I've got 3rd Degree burns all over. Shit gets embarrassing.
It took me a while but I finally realized what I should do. smh.
I've made myself this nice quilted blanket of Memories to keep me warm and I'd much rather use that than depend on some other source of energy. Fuck that.

My fellow readers, I dare you to quiz yourself:
Take any given person/anybody involved in your life.. and determine whether they've done more GOOD or BAD in it.
Balancing out is cool.but what if it tips over.

No comments:

Post a Comment