Thursday, April 15, 2010

5:18pm

Interesting thing mentioned in Class today. FastFowarding to what I heard:
True Story:
6 young men.. I would imagine early twenties, were "Buzz Driving".. driving around intoxicated. The setting made me think of like a Camping Ground Park -the way my teacher described it. They were coming around the Corner and drove straight into the rear-end of the a Family packed Mini Van backing out. Everyone died except the Father. He lost his Wife and Daughter.

All 6 guys served a Year and X-amount of months and that's it. Why? Cause the Father didn't press charges. He said they had still had their entire lives ahead of them.

I don't think many people would be able to do that. Optimistic type shit. He literally lost what his whole life was probably based around.

I got to go.. I'll finish this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment