Thursday, April 22, 2010

8:32pm (Movie When in Rome)

I have this tendency to watch a movie just because of the particular Actress or Actor in it. Like, no shit, I know we all do. I saw "Jennifer's Body" for the sole reason of Seeing Jennifer's body. I knew it would be completely horrible, but Megan Fox is Luv. Anyways, I just got done watching "When in Rome" cause I also have an admirable Crush on Kristen Bell; She's Gorgeous. If I was white, I would definitely be a Red head, but if I was Blonde- I'd look up to her! Back to the Film. It was alright. There was a whole bunch of times I didn't laugh.. but I did a few. It wasn't that sentimental but I did take a few things from this Movie:

1. Bitch, your chances on a Home Run hit Love = Second to None. Seriously, it's like 1 out of 10 and clearly I'm not a fond believer in it. Beth complains about how every time she falls in Love, she gets her Heart Broken when it's Over?? THAT'S THE DEAL. How much would Love weigh if all there was to it was elevating Happiness. Somebody quote me. How much joy that person Brings you should be equivalent to the Pain they bring you, as well. It cancels out. Remaining definitely worth it. DUH.

2. Never would I ever... Disrespect Christian Louboutin -by kicking off his Lavender Closed Toed Shoes ..worthlessly aside.. on the steps of a Fountain.
I'm developing a good eye for those Red Bottoms. I like HAVE to have a pair -within the Next 2 years. Hold me to it.

I guess I didn't really learn anything, afterall. It just reminded me of what I already Know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lmao, bitch better work

No comments:

Post a Comment