Sunday, April 25, 2010

9:56pm

Hello.
It's 9:56 and the movie I was supposed to see tonight starts in 9 minutes. I went to work 5 hours earlier so I could get off for the evening and go see Losers tonight with my Boo. I did. I chilled when I got off, jogged(It was a really good run too), Turned the Curling Irons on, Showered, Put on the underwear he picked out... ...#POW haha.. and immediately lost energy. Extreme decline in Motivation and found myself to be throwing on my oversized Dime Piece Dirty Looks Dress (PERFECT to sleep in)and texting him to reschedule. Damn.

Anyways. So I have a few things to share. Well a little more than that, but I'll get to the rest later.
A) I 100% don't believe the Blog Views I have. that counts off. I didn't get 6 views between last Friday and Today. I get too much BlogLuv to believe that nonsense.

b) I lost my sisters shorts. She also checks my Blog so I guess this is my way of telling her.

c) I've been justifying the HELL outta Lesbian Sex, lately. Mind you the most I've done with a girl is kiss her forehead or hand. But I always go to Bat when people say Lesbians don't Fuck. It makes me loook suUuper suspect. I understand this.

D)I've thought about what Blue said the other day. And I'm going to go ahead and bite my tongue 'for the most part' about how explicit I am on this Blog. Like I'll spill beans, but I have to be considerate of my readers cause I'll fuck around and be calling your ass out.
-I will say: One of y'all.. I mean honestly, I don't really check yalls blogs lol.My bad. But once a month I do.. and One of y'alls fucking Blog style got reALLy MorganFarruya'ee. And I understand that how it turns out//we may share similar interests. Fuck it. But then what bothered me a little is when I read a segment like the one you're reading now and the Style of writing was just like mine! super like mine. Fuck it. If I influence you. That's cool. Really.

E) I'm out of Clean Towels. -_-

F) I think this Blog is getting a lot bigger than I thought. Cool.

uhh

No comments:

Post a Comment