Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara -"Ride"

Damn it, Ciara... This girl has really been producing some good Music lately?? like substantially aside from other girl R&B Artists. This shit is JAMMIN'
And this video goes too hard. Uber hard.

I'm headed to the Waxing Salon Right Now. And damn I used to hate how she show cased her abs with like so much emphasis in her other videos, but I guess she has a reason too! Not too many girls can have arm muscles and still be cool. ...Shoutouts to her Fitted Turned BACKWARDS and them Louboutin pumps I see you rockin' girl.

Okay, Okay.. Bitch better wurk
&shoutouts to BowWow = #fail

3 comments:

  1. For some odd and strange reason, she reminds me of Janet Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo I caught that too.
    especially with that one fast stepping scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl's body is on point too. go watch some of Janet Jackson's LIVE performances. Janet's body WAS on point too.

    ReplyDelete