Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Night


Always satisfied with a Nice Calm Evening. well at School at least. I didn't even plan on attending the Step Show last night, but I did.. really cause I figured it would be good entertainment and I could show off Fly Shit. It wasn't that good, but it definitely changed my outlook on Sororities and Fraternities. At first I couldn't see myself pledging at all.. I'm not about to be somebody's bitch for hazing and all that to belong to One Group. I've never just belonged to One Group. I don't like to be Pen Pointed. But I see it more as being apart of something. which is cool. And that Bird Calling/actual stepping shit is tight. I used to think it was stupid.
btw-Kappas KILLED it. Even though it was more of a Skit than a Step.

Afterwards.. Everyoneeee is headed to Annex. Little College Club Spot. No thanks. I heard Youth Revolt was playing at our Theater and I think I'll check that out instead. I might've been the only Black Person not going to Annex until my continuous conversation with Nic revealed he wasn't going either. Well he's light complected, so maybe he doesn't count. I scooped him up like Chunky Monkey.. went to Walmart. Stole and bought stuff. Grabbed Food. and chilled putting each other on Artists/rappers we may have not heard of. I've never fought less with him in My Life lol. I'm not a Drunk.. I don't even like drinking, nor do I smoke. And that's exactly what everybody else would be doing. So it was nice to have a slightly eventful but mostly super chill night and be accompanied by someone into the same shit. It was like Cold Wine and Hot Sex. Except we didn't have Wine or Sex, lol. But Good Conversation and jamz = always appreciated.

Many Phases of Nic:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Each expresses his different "Nic"-Names. I won't explain.

2 comments: