Friday, April 23, 2010

Part of my Advertisement Essay/Response/whatever

"Collecting all my thoughts into one overall, I came to the conclusion that if I take or ideally grab hold of this alcoholic drink, I will become powerful, withstanding, and threatening with those harmful points on my roots. I would also like to think that the stab wounded cherry lifted up in triumph in this picture is an example of a young woman’s ‘cherry’ being popped, and I too would be able to take the youthful virginities of all the variations or ethnicities of cherries I would attract. This picture was more than likely put together with the aim of reaching men 21 to 41, preferably younger, who tend to have a fetish for younger ladies."

talking about what particular advertisement truly reveals and why. Haha, yeah.. I should be really out of place for writing this, but I promise I'm following the criteria. My teachers just real//cool as shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment