Monday, April 19, 2010

WARNING.


Here at Morgarruya.Blogspot.com,
I care about my readers. I look out for you in your best Interest. I'm here to prompt you about a young, intelligent, and attractive Girl -whom some girls know Far To Well, already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a Darling, isn't she?
I had the privilege of meeting Saundra Alexander early November, I believe. Or was it September. She offered me great Conversation and we made an agreement to put the sexual orientation Fence up. She's so cool, I forgot she was Gay! But Let my guard had been down, She would've TURNED me OUT! O_o This bitch is a fucking Bachelorette! Fellas, why Bother?

This is not to Tarnish the image of Saundra. She is a smart woman by more ways than one. Playing girls isn't her Objective(I don't believe).. She's careful with who she gets involved with. She's caring, responsible, and a trust-worthy friend. She's even OBTAINABLE, and WAS for 2 1/2 years. Notice this emphasis on Was. She's single y'all. All I'm saying is don't fall in Love. Do not under-estimate this adorable smile. Careful. Legend has it, staring into her gaze for too long will have you Gushing Auquafina.

3 comments:

  1. lmfao. People (including Lauren)the text was totally a JOKE! if u knew our friendship you'd know I fuck with her all the time. I REPEAT No punt intended! So wants to bring up old shit..so ima blast her ass on Facebook.
    Love,Saundra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aint even trippn because like i said I'm not a pimp.

    ReplyDelete