Sunday, April 25, 2010

Behold

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What's wrong with me. I should've posted this 2 days ago. Happy belated Birtday to Vashtie. Unfortunately, I can't be too happy for her cause she's only pushing more and more years between us. I PROMISE: I will trade in any celebrity I post/posted.. trade in that handsome young man you might see me on Campus with.. Trade it ALL for KINGVASHTIE. gahd. and I would never look back. &On the Low. She's like Everything I want to be.
If you don't know who she is. I 100% won't tell you. but I'm going to do another Post on her. because I love her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Could you be more seemingly Perfect? Just Stare.

4 comments:

  1. you may be crushing on her harder than me....maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Vashtie. Such an inspiration and a natural beauty. I stalk her via blog. Women everywhere should take a hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, me too and I couldn't agree more.
    btw, I like your blog mamaz

    ReplyDelete