Friday, May 28, 2010

Damn didnt even mean to ask that major question...my original question is: do you think girls treat you different based on how you dress? Do you possibly see it as somewhat of an obstacle in dating guys? I like it, im a hetero dude and would totally go 4u

How did you not mean to ask the Major question? lol. You submitted. No biggie though.

Yes, I do think girls treat me different because of the way I dress, but not heavily. I'm sure some talk shit when I'm ear shot, but what's brought to my attention is usually complements. Respectably, I think I've developed my own sense of style that matches me as a whole. My change in wardrobe can be pretty radical.. a lot of girls' reactions are "I wish I could pull that off" or something (which I hate. Just do it.) Other girls, when it comes to Sneakers and shit so obviously try to compete, and I hate that even more. I'm not in no fucking competition; I put this on for me.
But In MOST cases, they've adapted to the fact that that's how I dress-which pretty much goes hand in hand with my personality.. so if they decide that they're okay with the person I am, it's basically all inclusive.


And yea, I do find it as a small obstacle in dating guys a little bit. I'm starting my second year in college and we're all maturing.. a lot of guys expect their girls to be doll'd up in pumps and a tutu or at least make-up, and I don't fit the description at all. I mean when the occasion calls I'm rockin' it, but any given day I'm jeans and a Crew neck. I know guys look past me because of it. just keepin it real ...However, this puts me in a league of my own. I literally have a guarantee stamped on my ass that you won't find another girl like me. Hell, I still consider myself the full package and a lot of guys recognize that too. bang bang.

Hey I like you. Whoever you are.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment