Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I like how you answer questions to an extent..so would you ever date a female?

I feel like I could get myself in trouble answering this. I'm sure majority of you reading will take this the wrong way.

I'm not opposed to dating a female. I'm for free Love, so if I happen to fall in love with a person.. being a woman.. so be it! Like duh, I've got 3 people close to me, friends/family, who date vagina anddddddddd my favorite show ever is The L Word.
But not on some floosy shit, they would really have to mentally break me down and bend me to change my orientation. Not just cause they're pretty. They'd have to be Super-Natural.

HOWEVER, that's not the direction I'm looking in. Right now, if you place two attractive people side by side, one girl one boy -I'm going to choose the young man. cock. ..And I don't think I could see myself in a relationship with a female any time soon. Like for some years. ..Not when I'm grown-grown = old and gay, that shit is gross.. and not on some "Girls Gone Wild" shit... so if I find love in vagina, it would probably be around mid-twenties or some shit.

...I always felt like the Twenties are the years to date your ass off.

Anyways, if you're Lesbihonest and read this or hear about this pleaseeeee don't hit me up later, lol.
No, really.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment