Monday, May 24, 2010

Iron Man 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saw this yesterday with Saundra, my sister, and Korinne. They con'd me and Saundra in to a Double Date though. ha Movie and Dessert. No homo on my part.
Anyways, Good shit. And we got in the Movie free cause my old team mate works there! I think Iron Man is my favorite super hero movie. I enjoyed it more than Dark Knight, believe it or not. The Ending/climax kind of randomly happened instead of the building up to it. and it ended as quickly as it started. ..There were some scenes in the preview that weren't even in the movie. I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Scarlett Johansson was looking drop-kick dead gorgeous. Get it. And she was doing just that too. She wasn't that pretty before. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
um,

No comments:

Post a Comment