Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meet Dexter Duece


Photobucket

As I was saying earlier, I have been entrusted by Korinne Smith to baby sit her puppy until he is old enough to handle being alone while she's off at work. We've had tons of time to get familiar with each other and the little Devils so cute, I find myself taking pictures from time to time. Mind you, I didn't position him or place him anywhere for these pics.. except for the Coffee cup


Photobucket
Korinne would drop him off all early before she went to work and we would go straight back to sleep. At first he didn't trust me. Here he is sleeping with 1 eye open. Smart boy.
Photobucket
At first he needed to be fed through a little thing I can't think of right now
Photobucket
Insecurities. I caught him trying to weigh himself while I was getting in the Shower
Photobucket
And every now and then I got hungry
Photobucket
Sometimes I would lose him and all the while he'd be sleeping in a secret hiding spot
Photobucket
all he did was eat and sleep
Photobucket
and sleep... on his back
Photobucket
But right after he wakes up we gotta go outside for some tinkle time. He was a little camera shy right here.
Photobucket
Here he is taking a shit. haha, Look at his pooping face
Photobucket
Then he started to get restless. See him tearing at the Comforter
Photobucket
Then my shoes! Caught his ass mid-action going in on my shoe laces (I stopped him before he got carried away lol)
Photobucket
Then I became the victim; He tried to Strangle me! Remember Old Yeller? Same thing.
...he finds my necklaces, earings, hair, and even my nose sometimes as valid chewing toys
Photobucket
Now you may spot all of us, Me-My pup Lucky-&Dexter, going for walks in my Neighborhood. Dexter does a good job keeping up. More good times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment