Sunday, May 16, 2010

Story Time

So Yesterday when I was at the Mall,

I was trying to find out if we can exit out of a certain end at Forever 21, ...so I asked the sales clerk like anybody else would do.. and to my surprise, She answered my Question with a Question.

"Wait, is your name Morgan? . . . Dude, you have an awesome Blog *high-5*"

Mannnnnnn.. I tried to play it cool. and I think I did a good job.. But I was ecstatic for like 20 minutes straight just cheesing and hyping myself up. Whoever you are, You made my night for sure. I told you I would post this.. shoulda took your picture.

So this is the beginning. This is the beginning of my Stardom and before you know it.. I'm dropping all y'all. Family and Friends. I'm going to have to find a new entourage with Teyana and Rihanna, or anybody else with an 'ana'

2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaa...? I got a shout-out for real . Yessss... one for me.

    P.S. iM glad u didn't get a pic on da day I looked da hottest mess .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your default looked familiar! ha

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete