Monday, May 24, 2010

Whats the difference between lust and love?

Tryin' to go deep with me, eh.
Well, I think I've been in Love. years back. Or was is Luv. Probably luv. the fine line difference between the two. I'll try to speak from as much as experience as I can.
Love is a fucking comfortable ass trap that holds you suspended in the air.
It's open ended.
It's an hallucinate.

I had party brownies once. Well, twice. And a shame that I'm blogging about this, but fuck it. Anywho, it was GREAT; Especially the first time. Cloud 9, 10, and 11. It makes everything taste, sound, feel better. It made me an optimistic/philosopher. It gave everything reasoning, or at least understanding. I was completely content and so very happy. ..The high focused my perspective and made everything except the object I was staring at blurry. I could see who or whatever fine, as clear as day, but whatever surrounding it was merged together.. and colorful. It's not to say that what was merged together wasn't there or didn't matter; Sure it is, But that's everything not concerning me.
Same thing with love.. It gave me the same reaction or outcome. Or was it Luv.

Also, if you have truly fell for Love's wrath. It should leave you a fucking cynic and completely dismantled. You should feel beneath the earth's crust. If all is over and you didn't feel any of this, it was Lust, or more likely- Infatuation.

But shit dude, I've never been in a relationship. I think I know what I'm talking about, but it's probable I don't.

Ask me anything

1 comment: