Sunday, May 23, 2010

When did you start rocking the fuck out of fitted caps and fedora hats?

I bought my FIRST fitted cap the summer going into 6th grade visiting my old friend Kristen Miller in Florida! It was a red, white, and Blue Yankees fitted and it was $26.99 -which was one of the more expensive hats haha. That was back when the other regular joints- on field hats or whatever- were only 22$. It's funny how I've seen the cost of hats grow. Anyways, yeah after that, that kind of sparked my hat infatuation. I kept purchasing weak fitteds (that I still have) and progressively developed a nice lil collection.


I bought and rocked my first Fedora my junior yeah/2007... them niggas tried to clown me, as usual. But I was cool.I knew it in my heart.
lol

I'm pretty proud of my Hat Collection as a whole now.
Nice quantity and variety.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment