Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2:21am

My body does this strange, ironic thing. Well, maybe it's my mind.

It's when I require the most or more out of myself,
that it decides to do the least. Shut down. It's not even me getting one task out the way. I'll basically fill out a to-do list -And perhaps it gets too lengthy,
I completely crumble it up.

Such a bad tendency.

I can't afford more nights like this, especially since I'm in this Class. I can't afford anything less than an A.
I have a test tomorrow. I'm just going to go to the school early before class to study. Make up for tonight's nothingness.

I'll go around 7:30. I'll probably get done around 1.. take a two hour break and then get ready to have a quick basketball practice at 3 before our Basketball Games. I'll coach two games at 6 and 7 out in Denton.... come back home around 9.


I'm not prepared for this long day ahead of me. Shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment