Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm a freshman in college and I'm having trouble making convo/making friends. Looks like you made tons of friends in college... What advice would you give?

haha, youre like the little brother or sister I never had.

But honestly, I am the absolute wrong person to be asking this? I was such a loner in school and that's what I became known for. The mischievous girl. In fact, every friend I made throughout the year admitted that they either thought I was weird shit or they were intimidated because I kept to myself so much.
See College for me -turned out to be what every High School Movie looked like. With the Class favorites and Sport Jocks.. blA bLA. Everybody was SO noticeably posse'd up. At first, you're gonna want to belong or have somebody to team up with. But it's important to not rush or force friendships. Be at ease with yourself. shit.

But okay. If you're are asking for my advice:

1)Whomever you sit next to in your classes. Make small talk about the teachers weird hair cut or what a drag it was to come to class that morning. Don't formally introduce yourself the first sentence but definitely make alliances with them.. they could potentially become your good associate.. study buddy... and cheater-off'er. Plus between all this, she'll probably introduce you to her friends.
2) Go to the Gym. whether to work out, hoop, or taking a class. I met a good 62% of my friends through hooping. lol, which is like 10 people.
3)Join a club and/or get a job on Campus.

I suggest the first two the most.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment