Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Night

towards the End of Public Enemies, my boy Jontae from school(college) called me! Just checkin' in/catchin' up. He's just so cool staying in Jamaica for the summer, pfft. Anyways, we talked for like an hour and at one point- after we talked about relationship fails- we got on the topic of "Interracial Couple'ling"


Me: Lately, I've been more attracted to not Black guys. I'm ready to date a white guy, again. Or a non black guy.

Jontae: Oh-my-Gaaaahhhhddd! I want to date a White girl SoOo Bad!!
Me: Haha, Why the sudden urge to date a White girl?
Jontae: I don't know, I just do.

Me: We need to go to more Mixed Parties or Events.
Jontae:(Confessing) I think If I ever had sex with a white girl. . . I would b u s t inside her. (pause in conversation) starts laughing

Me: (?!) LOL'ing ,wait what?! what the hell?
Jontae: I wouldn't even do it for pleasure.

. . . I just need my kids to be pretty. They have to be. ..Ah, They would be so beautiful.



. . . You know what, I'll give you that.


3 comments:

  1. omggg thanks asshole.

    i was reading this and started laughing uncontrollably. my mom asked what i was laughing at and looks at the screen... she didnt find it to funny.

    some would even venture to say she found it disturbing...

    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, shit dude dont tell her it's from my site

    I dont want her to have a bad impression of me, if -before I ever met her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha, secrets safe with me!

    ReplyDelete