Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I really enjoy your blog first off...what blogs do you religiously check? Sorry if you've answered this already.

Thank you. and thanks for continuously checking it out. Fuel to my fire
..and I haven't answered this already, no biggie.

The only blog I religiously check is Orangieporangie.com// it's all around awesome. It's pretty big now.... and after that it would be Unkommonkolor.blogspot.com and jesling.blogspot.com. I've got to stay in sync with what the boysz post at unko's, so I know what they're talking about in conversation later lol. and Jesling<- I feel like a creeper admitting I check that one out, but she intrigues me. I like her insight.
and after thatttttttt it would be StokesUp.tumblr.com and Vashties. ha
There are others I dip into every now and then, but not as often.
I don't check out many blogs like that. I hope you didn't just get me in trouble lol..

I will say that lately, when/if I come across cool tumblr, I'll go through it entirely and/or follow the links or whatever. But I never go back to it after that. pfft.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment