Saturday, August 21, 2010

A few Camera Phone Flicks from the Trip


Like a sneak peek of some of the things we did or saw. More pictures and Stories to come later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My kind gay passenger friend on the way there. Turns out he was also going to Magic. He has a cool store in Canada, and caught two flights to get there so he can pick up some new lines of jeans.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
room view
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
another view
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
another view at night
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sleeping arrangements. Not at all -_-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
what
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wait, where's level 4? I forgot who said it, but it's agreed that that's the level where they torcher the cheaters. mmmhm. You guys seen 21?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The boysz sitting with IM KING. I don't know if you're familiar with this line, but they are gradually producing more and more heat. They're becoming one of my favorite men's lines.
...Definitely not supposed to be taking pictures in a lot of these appointments. such as the ones I've been sneaking/about to show you. I only took pictures in a few.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Man, I hate to love Crooks and Castles. But damn, there's a reason why they're top 2 next to the Hundreds.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2011 Crooks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10 Deep. They've got good shit coming too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some guys had the cutest little tiger cub at their booth. Super random, but I'm not complaining. This was still in the morning kind of, so I consider it 'waking up with Tigers'... like the Hangover
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In and Out Burgers on deck. Animal Styles all around, courtesy of @ShogunSan ..so good
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fun buys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fun buys again, ha. Dude on the rights packing lightly
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fun buys, except you wouldn't have to buy this. Nike town at the Forum shops raffled all these off this morning. -_-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't think y'all realize how big these fish were. More than a foot long for sure, at least 8 inches width.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He was like the Big String Ray's son. This guy wasn't as mean lookin as it appears here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bye bye
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's funny cause..
I've flown in and out of Vegas 8 times. This being my 8th.. and I always get a Night Flight or early morning where I can't see the Grand Canyon or Mountains. We get a flight dipping out and 6:15, suns clearly out. and 1, I have a seat closest to the isle. and 2, the lady with the window seat SHUTS the window thing or whatever.. the fuck man. I'm over there looking a Biggers, Sam, and Blue all excited about how crazy the Grand Canyon is.
not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment