Friday, August 27, 2010

I've got a confession

As much as I like to pretend not to give a fuck about peoples views on me and my alleged lesbian lifestyle, I do. a little bit.
I refrain myself from posting shit like this and ect. But god damnit this is Dope.
Judging whether you can see the dope'ness in this picture, or really the fact that -god forbid- naked women and/or a woman's sex appeal is cooler than the average guy's... really says something about how up on game you are and if you're the proper arbiter for both the high fashion and street wear culture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was actually trying to prove to Korinne the other night that Russian girls are beautiful, and I immediately referred back to Olga Kurylenko. Found this picture online.

What I particularly like so much is her facial expression is so still and content? She's naked and bent into a sort of exotic pose and this looks like a Wednesday night for her. like what. ...this is awesome.

3 comments: