Sunday, August 29, 2010

Paper Hearts = * * * * * * <--- as in 6 out of 5 stars..

This movie is incredible on so many different levels. I don't even want to begin to describe everything I thought about this film.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just about all the love stories/scenarios from the different couples emotionally stimulated me. It's all aspiring.


I've just seen way too many good films for my own nature, lately. Now I've got to revise and edit my favorite's list. Paper Hearts definitely makes the cut. If you like 500 Days of Summer, you'll love this.

I tried to find this entire Scene, holy crap. But this is all I could get. Mannnn



Yo, is little dude in the blue Single?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! Its cute and funny and romantic and just a really good flick.

    ReplyDelete