Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tonight marks the end of my summer

I've got class tomorrow. gay. but exciting ^_^
A few summer pics I haven't posted... They all share the same species. Whatever that says about my life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Summer Walksz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sneaking pictures of my boy. He's not familiar with webcams.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Family RoadTripsz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lazy dog day afternoons.. . I like to call this picture "Carpet Kill".. like road kill? .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chain text messages about Rainbows, haha.. apparently this was a big deal to everybody, not just us.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And not playing with our toys, because the grass is way more interesting




The good ol'days of summer 2010. You come and you go so easily.
Like other things I know.
Anywho, I'm ready for Fall.
Layers, Layers, Layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment