Sunday, September 19, 2010

Black Swan O_O


The anticipation will kill me; December will never come. It's a psychological thriller/drama about a Ballet Dancer who's up for a particular spot--whom let's Ballet consume her life so much, it bends reality. I am too fucking excited for this! I'm geeking hard, I've seen the trailer like 10 times this past week. &Shoutouts to my Music Appreciation class -The Score (Orchestrated Soundtrack) adds huge suspension to this and sounds AmazING. even just hearing the trailer.






See, I believe. . but I'm not sure if I mentioned this movie before? Early this year, after I was looking into Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman-I forget which one- I was looking into future film productions and saw this bad boy. The Shit sounded awesome then. and the Shit looks awesome now! There was no pictures or anything up at the time, just a straight through plot summary and cast line up. That was enough for me cause my imagination went wild. Natalie Portman good girl+Mila Kunis bad girl+ psychological thriller! + Theoretical Art?! Cut all the lesbian shit out and I will still be the first person in line for this.

The thing is.. The Plot summary that's listed now is wayy more outlined than the original I read.. which makes me think I have an extra hunch on what to expect. I don't want to say it cause For#1: I don't want to give it away! And#2: If I'm wrong it'll make me look silly. I will give you guys a hint though: Fight Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment