Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think this may have been a impulse purchase


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I mean I really wanted this backpack. I've even blogged about me wanting it; remember when I mentioned I saw it at the Mishka booth in Vegas. Then I hit up Shogun to see if they could order that joint for me. Well, on some last second shit, Anthony I mean Aj hit me up saying he found my backpack on sale --but the sale was ending in like 40 hours. Think fast. Copped.

But dude, I don't even wear backpacks lol.. like, I haven't since about 5th grade, seriously. and plus, this one's kinda loud? Shit still looks nice though... and it is good quality bag .. So fuck it, I guess I do now.

I wore it for the first time today and I felt all of 8 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment