Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's time I post something from Vegas, eh? It's been a month.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PALMS, our home for the following 5 days 8/16-8/20
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I feel like a Vampire in this joint.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
walking.. you know
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
By the way, we definitely got a cab and shit to the Hotel. We just wanted to step outside and take in Vegas a little.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the lobby when I first got there(sharing the same Lobby as the Playboy Suite, I believe), I swear I saw like 12 Playboy Bunnies or whatever.. Like these superficial stunning party goers-straight from video cameo. Haha, I had to wait for Blue to come down and let me up, and it was so awkward cause I'm standing 5 feet in front of these gorgeous women with my hair combed back, a jean shirt/timberlands, and a suitcase looking super not worthy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Low Key, I love this picture of Sam.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Apparently when they went to the MacDonalds downstairs, the cashier ended up partially giving us our change back in $2 Bills. Only in Vegas, right? This is how we knew our trip was going to be the blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment