Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Okay, FINALLY

A shame I couldn't hype this up more right before the drop. But as a lot of you know, We here at Unkommon Kolor have just dropped our first line up for Fall 2010 at 12:00am, Monday morning. If you aren't familiar with the drop or line at all, check out the look book we shot this past Sunday. (I took a short video of the shoot, but we're having technical errors.)
It's a MUST SEE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CLICK HERE to peep it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
partial reasons why my weekend was sooOo crazy. Cause UK was working efficiently bagging and tagging shirts. About 20 hours of labor; Straight sweatshop action. Shoutouts to everyone who helped. Btw, I'm sure that inventory count is cut in half.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My personal favorite


And AJ super boss hoggin'. I don't think anyone's topped his order.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#BOSS

To see what all the fuss is about:
see the UNKOMMON KOLOR BLOG or ONLINE STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment