Sunday, September 12, 2010

Take me out to the

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got Mexican woman linebacker shoulders in this one.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't know people still went to baseball games.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The little kids in front of me were staring at me like I was fucking Medusa with my septum piercing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My drink was solely sprite, mm ^_^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bottoms Up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jeter.. He really is fine as shit. If shit ever looked good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There goes Greg! That's who we were there for! Thanks for the tickets! Yankees!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
losers


FUNNY STORY:

So afterwardsz, right when we were leaving, a few dirty Mexicans draped in Yankee gear.. literally "from Mexico".. stopped Korinne, Lauren, and myself asking to take a picture with us. Sure, fuck it; let's do it.
And as soon as we agreed, a whole posse of them surrounded and wedged between us- grabbing our waist and smiling hard. haha, alright. . . There's like 8 of us total in the picture, and 3 more of them who were actually taking it. They were switching out cameras and everything. Eventually, it appeared that we looked famous so all these random by standers and fans started whipping out their camera phones and shit..
They didn't know WHO we were, but we HAD to be somebody -Apparently.
. . . I laughed for like 5 minutes straight.

Motherfuckers got us confused for Venessa and Angela Simmons and friends or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment