Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10:30pm

Real Great.

I packed an overnight bag of everything I could possibly need so I could crash in Denton and save on gas. I got everything. And instead of committing to yesterdaysz clothes or sweats like I usually would.. I even packed a cute little outfit for tomorrow. All is well, except I forgot the fucking shoes. Kills everything cause I wore timberlands and army shorts today. Plus I'm never about wearing shoes repeatedly. I only pull the tims out every once in a while and they damn sure don't go with my fix for tomorrow. sucks.
It's either those or my running shoes..or my basketball shoes. No. I'm going to be looking super random tomorrow, but fuck it
I'm just going to act like I planned it.
I'm going to get the side-eye tomorrow.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment