Monday, October 25, 2010

4:30pm

Last Night was the most livest, yet chillish Blast I've had since.. the last Sore Losers show Maybe? I always exceptionally enjoy peoples shows when I know who's preforming cause I can really feed off their vibes and be happy for them. Last Night was twice as good cause the Nice Guys and the gang came through and shut it down, as well. They're the coolest. Really funny characters, those guys. ...and their so hospitable, even when they;'re not in their own city ha.

Although, you can't have an all the way awesome night without some kind of petty Bullshit, of course... but still, it was a really good time. It lasted forever; I didn't catch the floor(to sleep) til like 6am. I was looking super stale in class with my 'through the night' clothes on.

But that's just a summary. I want to share more later.
For now, I must brush my teeth.. shower.. and nap.


..

2 comments:

  1. I barley downloaded the Sore Loser's mixtape yesterday and I really liked it. I hope they come to Houston soon. Looks like you had a super duper fun time at the concert. Mines went the other way for the show in Houston. I wrote (pretty much a book) about it in my blog if you care to read.

    And by the way, NICE blog. I enjoyed all 8 (<- guesstimated amount) of the posts that I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, the epic intro and outro Kill

    and yeah, thankssszzz and I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete