Monday, October 25, 2010

Check out these Hot Wheels


literally

So I'm sitting to my lonesome on a bench, and to my surprise, my fellow classmate and her delightful friend walk up and present me with an invitation to her Halloween Party. Made me feel real accepted ^_^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I couldn't help but notice her awesome ride she was working with. Man, I really considered getting a bike in Nacogdoches.. but eventually then, and now, now.. I wouldn't have much use for it. But Kudos mama cause this is super nice, and exactly what I would have been going for. The classical model/pastel or super bright paint job/ wooden basket? For the win. She even had a little horn. ...Plus it incorporates with her own personal style.

Respect. *pounds chest twice


..

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Thank you! From what I can read in the blog you are really bad ass. Everything on that bike and the bike itself came from Walmart. ^_^

    ReplyDelete