Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Everyday I wish I was Native American'ee ..

October 31... I will be ^_^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thought I was gonna have to forfeit my Halloween Costume.. I wait to the last second to do everything AND who the fuck knew Native American apparel was so damn expensive. It's like another line of Gucci. But I pulled some perks. I'm not going to be as cool as I planned to be.. The moccasins will have to wait and a fringed vest is almost impossible to find without getting a fucking legit moose skin one or something. But I plan to be topless, my cousins letting me carry around her 2 year old, and I've managed to rent a horse for 1 1/2 hours. Lies. But really, with the help of AAANativeArts.com and Party City, I'm half way there.

Also, now that I've proclaimed my costume.. If I know you and see you and you're anything Indian, you jocked me. lol.. fin


..

No comments:

Post a Comment