Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I mean Happy Birthday. How spooky that her birthdays on October 31st O_o.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby girl is Danielle [(aka D.PIDDY)aka my good friend from SFA]'s niece. She's the cutest; she looks like a commercial baby. Anyways, she turned 2 today and she's already living the high life. She's beat me by a long shot; makes me feel so simple. The picture above is her partying with Drake, obviously. First of all, this nigga drake looks like a proud father (which he's not lol).. Second of all, he has a drink in his hand. How she managed to surpass everyone else-get this VIP club action.. I don't know. And riddle me this: What kind of 2 year old gets a iPad for their birthday? I don't know neither.

Must be nice

..

1 comment:

  1. You could certainly see your expertise in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like
    you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    my website; social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete