Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rangers Game

I didn't feel like taking too many pictures. Only the ones that got the point across.

Baseball games are too live and social-ee.. As soon as we sat down, we were instant best friends with the people around us. like they were waiting on us. especially Yankee fans cause of the gear Lauren and Korinne were wearing. Though we knew someone actually playing for the Yankess, I'm Dallas Tejas born and raised and I can't disrespect my Rangers like that.. So I went neutral in what I had on in that last post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anywho, I was super laid back the whole time. The game was pretty slow until Rangers switched pitchers 30 times and New York made this craze comeback. Still I couldn't focus cause I was looking at this Man's shorts. Stupid distraction. I didn't know Under Armour made jeans
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And this guy below standing.. did that, twirl a towel, and made loud noises the entire night. He was such a die hard fan, I'm convinced he was spartan in his last life. He was so obnoxious I caught at least 6 other people taking pictures and recording HIM... more attention derived from the game. He even started a big'ol argument with a yankees fan a few rows back haha. So typical.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Niggas were foolin'. ..Speaking of niggas. Not enough black people go to Baseball games. There has to be like a negative percentage. Anyway, a good time, as always. Going to these games makes me really want to be in a relationship and do relationshipee things like this. Whoever I date, we're going to all kinds of National sport shits.. word.

No comments:

Post a Comment