Saturday, October 23, 2010

repeat, repeat

We got to meet Jay Rock and Kendrick Lamar at SXSW earlier this year and I wasn't a fan of neither. I had never even heard of Kendrick Lamar.
..It was soO fucking cold-words can't express; I was really ready to go and in a pretty bad mood from the discomfort, but Blue wanted to see them preform. After shaking hands with the dudes, Kendrick offered me his mixtape and I respectfully declined. DISS. My bad, but y'all don't understand how bitter/cold/annoyed I was! It was so COLD and we had been out there for like 9 hours.
We listened to it on the way back home and I still could not fuck with the mixtape. I liked a few tracks, but I would mostly listen to #4(She Needs Me) ..and eject button..
Yesterday, I decided to give it a proper run through again, and I'll admit,
I kind of over-looked him. hm


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Almost lost my life to the industry
Had to look through a photobook to remember me
These label heads ain't nothing but bullshit
Have you with professional killa's, chasing hits
Lying to yourself, all over an image
Making records they want, that was wrecking my brilliance

..

No comments:

Post a Comment