Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7:39pm

Check me out right quick!

Between Saturday and Monday-Guess who went to 2 little college parties in 3 days. . .
THIS GURL.
haha, today while I was sitting down for a snack, I was approached by and got to shake hands with 3 very nice girls. So peep me being social on campus one time! How stella got her groove back. I've increased my friend count by 7, --and really, can't call them friends yet, but they're cool associates that I'll be exchanging awkward hello waves with later.

It's a start. And before you know it, I'll be high-fiving and snapping finger-pointing at everybody I pass.





Tonight, however, I shall proceed with my natural loaner ways that I'm completely comfortable with. I treated myself at Raising Canes earlier and I plan to go to the movies here in about 5 minutes. Movie starts at "7:40" but 15 minute previews guaranteed ^_^
I'm gong to see two tonight and if I'm lucky, my good friend Lauren who I haven't seen since summa time will be joining me for the second.

Alright, stay up bloods.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment