Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Gayest



So I'm sitting in my Movie, 10 minutes in.. and my friend Elias texts me. He texted me to see if I was at the Bruno Mars show as well, judging from the Bruno Mars fb status I posted before I left.
Say what?!
I go on a quick google frenzy trying to find out ticket prices and blah, seeing if I could make it down town in time. I try calling the Palladium Ballroom (where he's preforming) to see how many acts are opening up for him.. and I get straight recorded operators. I check back with Elias and he tells me. . . it's too late. That Mr. Mars is going on. I return to my movie and just a total fucking BuZZ kill for the rest of my night.

Even though I told Elias to have fun and take cool pictures, insult to injury, he sends them as they are happening --throughout the duration of the night lol.. such as:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


IRONIC TO HELL that I fall in love with this guy last night, and do this Bruno Mars post TODAY-just 3HOURS before he has show tonight here in Dallas. Must be the start of God's punishment for my lack of faith. Thanks.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment