Sunday, November 28, 2010

I had a really good time last night. An exceptional sense of satisfaction getting to have a good kick back time with people you know you can potentially be good friends with. Especially when they are from a different city, idk why. One time for Annelese, Jessica, and Edot. Tons of laughing; it was a comical relief from being around my fucked up family and the slave shifts/chaos I've been putting up with and in for Black Friday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Woke up and my mom was like, "Whats that say on your hand?" lol E.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After it all was over. We discussed all different kinds of rappers and artist's credibility. Everybody sketched everybody else in the room. I should of took more pictures of those.. and Erika thinks me and her would make one steezy-cool lesbian couple; lol, no homo though.
I touched down at the crib at like 5something and crashed. Didn't wake up til like 3, and damn it was nice--haven't slept in past 11 in awhile.


I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who took part of making last night a good time
Thankyou.

..

2 comments: