Sunday, November 14, 2010


A really good quality time hanging out with Mackenzie yesterday night. Just like the old days. No baby-sitting or code conversation because of Parents. Just us two.. Out the house-movies- Down town Dallas for tacos, and damn good conversations with depth. Feels like we renewed or Vows and shit ha
I fucking hate this girl, but the amount of love I have cancels out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I haven't admitted to having a best friend on here. In fact, I haven't mentioned having one at all for a long time now. Best Friend is a HUGE title to me to just throw around. I personally weigh my friends over my family -so you can imagine the my closest one holds the highest value. She's my fucking reflection. The bitterest words I'll say but Mackenzie Gayle Hastings is my bestfriend, and it's not up to me. It's not up to her. It's just what the fuck it is.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment