Sunday, December 19, 2010

Black Swan: Round 2

Saw it again last night with my bf. Not to be mistaken for my 'boyfriend'.

There could not have been a better cast scripted for this. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were too perfect for each role. I personally think Natalie's best performance yet--I don't want to see her acting in anything else; this is how I want to remember her.

Mila Kunis has eyes that can put a sexual spell on you. on me. She can have me anyway she fathoms. Speaking of sex, the clip when Natalie fucks herself so raw; I want to attend the same masterbating school she did. If I got off like that, there's a strong possibility I would never be in a relationship. ever.

I did notice--- I hate that I've caught this, but Mila Kunis' hair had no highlights when they went to the charity party, but she had them before and after. question mark. Also the ending, it's kind of like-why didn't you see any of that blood just moments before.

But I'll look past that. There's more to appreciate like:
Mila Kunis trained (I think I read 6 days out the week) for 3 months prior to filming. Natalie Portman trained for a solid year before they began filming. She goddamn misplaced/broke a rib preparing for this. .....The angles and how they captured certain scenes--it's like an arial spin, especially when they're dancing, so it really gives you a better feel and kind of makes it more realistic cause you can't find a set camera man. At the end, it's like how the fuck did they shoot this? That's what I was thinkin. ....And again, this score plays such an important role in grabbing you. I think the score for this is more epic than Inception's.

The list continues forever. Since I've seen this, I can't watch mainstream movies the same. That's a huge past time to me, but after this it's just such a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment