Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And they're OFF

Sore Losers and friends. a lot of friends. There's like 19 of them going, I think...

have packed up their stuff and are currently in route on a 23 hour road trip to Californ I A ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little darlings have a show out in Los Angeles; I'd say their biggest yet. Itll be New Years Eve and they're opening for RYAN LESLIE. upgrade! upgrade from bologna. I parted with them just briefly and I wish everyone a safe and least boring as possible journey.

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't give for someone to toss me in their trunk and take me along to this show....lmao....Sore Losers & Ryan Leslie...can you say "One helluva night!!!" I know they gonna rip the stage, because they never do less!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, Im sure its their biggest show in ever

    ReplyDelete